Seven Seas Tranport - Don’t book a Yacht Trasport with this company

Additional Fees
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

Seven Seas will quote you a below market rate, try to secure shipping which they will not be able to do, not refund your deposit and leave your boat at port where it’s suppose to ship telling you route was canceled!

No show by Trailways driver

We arrived in Porto airport, Portugal on the afternoon of 28 of Oct 18 and searched for our driver.

We know that they can be hard to find given the last ride in Budapest, where they were at the very back of the arrivals area with a small name on an A4 sheet of paper.

There is a dedicated area for transport drivers with name cards at Porto airport, they weren't there either.

After 2 hours we gave up as most people had left the airport lounge.

We emailed our change for pick up time to Trail ways on the 23 Oct 18.

We contacted Trail ways again on 4 Nov, on line, but to no avail.

I don't expect a refund, so think about it before you pay in advance.

The anguish caused by this can be very disturbing and costly to the passenger and I cant stress this enough, that this company is unreliable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Transport Reviews Website.

Transport Reviews - Transportreviews.com scam review site protecting bad companies, removing negative reviews!

DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE!! They are scam-supporters and purposely REMOVE any and all negative reviews if they do not meet some impossible-to-meet standard of guideline.

I provided to them all of the documentation I had to prove I had been doing business with said company and to prove my statements regarding the horrible customer service I received was true. However, Transportreviews turned around and said I need to provide them with more documentation... it seemed to me as if they would NEVER be appeased no matter what I sent them (Even if I sent them birth certificates of everyone who worked at the company, LOL). This is their EXCUSE for taking off negative reviews and PROTECTING companies that are rude, scamming or just plain shady...

giving those company FALSE POSITIVE BOOSTS.

Makes me think they are protecting companies that LINE THEIR POCKETS? I'm sure there is a monetary exchange somewhere in there!

Product or Service Mentioned: Transport Reviews Website.

Preferred solution: I hope they shut down and/or burn to the ground!.

I didn't like: Fake reviews, Deleting negative reviews, Fraudulent activity, Supporting scammers.

Comments

Eatontown, New Jersey, United States #1233166

Totally agree! Companies pay them to remove negative reviews.

My review got removed on the grounds that I am "potentially" working for another transportation company. Really? How about contacting me first? Totally scam web site.

I trusted reviews on this web site and signed up with the company that screwed my move completely. DO NOT USE IT, DO NOT TRUST IT, do your research elswhere.